[Matroska-general] [Fwd: Greetings from Cowon Systems]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Nov 21 18:43:51 CET 2007

More hardware support for MKV ...... :-) !

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Greetings from Cowon Systems
Datum: 	Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:00:28 +0900
Von: 	이동석 <ryanlee at cowon.com>
An: 	<chris at matroska.org>
CC: 	해외영업2팀 <overseasSales2 at cowon.com>, 정재성 <delta898 at cowon.com>

Dear sir and maam,

My name is Ryan Lee of Cowon System¡¯s overseas sales team.

I am writing to inform you of Cowon
System¡¯s(http://www.cowonglobal.com/) newly launched A3 which includes
your codec/format, Matroska.

As the successor of well-known A2, A3 boasts incredible display for
video, and amazing sound effects that have been the representing
characteristic of Cowon¡¯s products.

Below is the detailed specification regarding your codec/format.

*.** ** Matroska (http://www.matroska.com <http://www.matroska.com/>)*

A. Video Codec : H.264 ( supports up to Main Profile), WMV9, MPEG4
(DivX, XviD), Motion JPEG, MPEG 1/2

B. Audio Codec : MPEG audio Layer 1/2/3, AAC/AAC+, AC3, Vorbis, FLAC,
TTA, WavPack (Lossy and Lossless), PCM

C. Matroska musepack will be supported if Musepack in Matroska
specification is confirmed.

D. Matroska Video (extension .mkv), Matroska Audio (extension .mka)

E. Multi-audio : maximum 8 tracks

F. Matroska Tag

G. Chapter, Subtitle will be available.

Would you kindly post the hardware information on your website?

If you need any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am also enclosing a full specification for A3 as well as a picture in
case you would like to utilize.

I am looking forward to hearing good news from you.

Best regards,

Sincerely, Ryan

*Ryan Lee* Assistant Manager, Sales & Marketing Division

Tel : +82 2 6900 0073 / Fax : +82 2 6900 0033 / Mobile : +82 10 3232 5268

E-Mail : ryanlee at cowon.com <blocked::mailto:ryanlee at cowon.com> / MSN :
ryan5268 at hotmail.com

COWON SYSTEMS, Inc. (www.COWON.com <blocked::http://www.cowon.com/> |
www.iAUDIO.com) <blocked::http://www.iaudio.com/>