[Matroska-general] Re: Hi, your VLC link on the DVD burning guide page is broken...

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Jun 23 20:25:30 CEST 2007

Hi, the link is not broken, it doesnt exist as of yet, because nobody
had the time yet to create this specific Guide. Sorry, but we are all
more than busy with real life issues, so there is not as much time as we
would like to have to improve the homepage.

Are you volunteering maybe ? :-)

Christian
matroska project admin