[Matroska-general] FW: Matroska Support

Amad Aslam amada at vonemm.com
Tue Jun 5 12:38:20 CEST 2007

Dear Chris,

     This is Amad from V One Multimedia Pte Ltd. V One Multimedia is Head
Quartered in Singapore. We actually design and manufacture different Video
Encoding/Editing & Consumer Electronic products covering the most rapidly
emerging technologies including solutions encompassing HDV, H.264, WMVHD,
HDTV, DVBT, Digital Signage and Connected Homes.

So far our products have acclaimed prestigious awards from different
magazines. Our product SnaZio* Net DVD Cinema HD has been a success in High
Definition Networked Player market. This product was based on Sigma Designs
EM8620. As the decoding technology is being shifted to H.264, we are
planning to integrate Matroska support in our next generation of product
which is based on Sigma Designs EM8623 with H.264 decoding capability. I
would like to explore the possibility of working together on this platform
to integrate the support for MKV format on our new players.

This will definitely help both of us in providing a good product in market.
I understand from your news that you have been providing support to Ziova
for Z500 and I would appreciate if same level of support can be given to V
One Multimedia for Matroska integration.

I hope we can collaborate further on this project. Should you require more
information, please feel free to drop an email.

Awaiting your reply!

Regards

Amad Aslam

V One Multimedia Pte Ltd