[Matroska-general] Need alittle help using .mkv files

Lawrence Brown shirokishi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 06:09:29 CEST 2007

OK I downloaded the CCCP pack off of Naruto-bunshin.com to watch the anime.I downloaded the episodes and the video wont work(just the audio).Its says im missing filters.I went to your website and downloaded all the filters and to no avail.
  The actual quote is"Media PLayer Classic could not renders ome of the pins in the graph,you may not have the needed codecs of filters installed on the system"
  Any help would be qreatly appreciated.