[Matroska-general] MATROSKA IN DVB-H

Estibaliz Arzoz estibaliz.arzoz at vilaumedia.com
Tue Jan 16 09:38:28 CET 2007

Hello,

    I'm making a study of audiovisual universal containers, and I have
found Matroska in it. I would like to know how would be the aplication
of matroska in a new network, DVB-H (Digital Vídeo
Broadcasting-Handheld), for viewing Television channels in a terminal
phone. In which part of a net is situated. I mean, if it is set in the
terminal phone or in the demodulator, transmitter... etc. And a general
information on how it works and  an schema of the parts of it, if you
can show me one. It would be very important for my study and I would be
very thankful.

Thank a lot.

Estíbaliz,