[Matroska-general] Re: Up-to-date Windows binaries of gstreamer ? Test Player with DShow sinks ? We would gladly host them for you, if you wish to ......

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Fri Jan 5 10:18:02 CET 2007

Yes, I'm currently writing a player and optimizing the video sink by
this way. I'll add it to the website very soon.
But you can already tests some pipeline using gst-launch.
If you have installed gstreamer using the NSIS installers, you can start
a command prompt and test pipelines like
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=file://c:/...
or
gst-launch-0.10 playbin uri=http://...

Sebastien