[Matroska-general] Re: Up-to-date Windows binaries of gstreamer ? Test Player with DShow sinks ? We would gladly host them for you, if you wish to ......

Sébastien Moutte sebastien at moutte.net
Thu Jan 4 23:15:32 CET 2007

Hi,

I've put online some win32 binaries for the last gstreamer releases. You
will find them there http://perso.orange.es/moutte983/gstreamer/
The gstreamer binaries were built with VS6 and most of the dependencies
included in the setup installers are coming from the win32 package of
each project.
I've also added dev packages including headers and .lib to allow
developers to work on new gstreamer plugins or applications using Visual
Studio without having to build gstreamer.
Any feedback is welcome.

Sebastien