[Matroska-general] Avi-Mux GUI link missing, was : error 404 page not found

Alexander Noé alex at alexander-noe.com
Wed Aug 8 10:41:12 CEST 2007

Christian HJ Wiesner schrieb:

> poker schrieb:
>> Hi Chris,
>>     I have just tried to download the AVIMux-GUI from your windows
>> download page.  Unfortunatley I got the 404 error, for both the
>> homepage and the download links.

The download still points to 1.17.5 (old) and to the TU-Chemnitz
homepage (not valid anymore).

There has been a redirection to the correct page for a couple of
months before the TU-Chemnitz page was taken offline (because I
finished my studies).

The correct page is
http://www.alexander-noe.com/
specifically
http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/

Not being a student anymore, I have very little time to continue the
development, but I am still on it. The next version will allow for
several titles per track (one per language).

Regards,
Alexander Noé