[Matroska-general] [Fwd: microPledge funding for VirtualDubMod]

dytrajano at san.rr.com dytrajano at san.rr.com
Thu Aug 2 23:33:36 CEST 2007

"nothing will come of it?!??"
Mr. Wiesner, if you feel the need - ever! - just please speak up and state it.   I am more than happy and willing to support Matroska when in need, and if I am financially able.   (just a personal thought)

I appreciate Matroska and its members for all the hard work and extraordinary results!

Have a great weekend.
didi T