[Matroska-general] Multi MKV to Dvd.

Yu Jay yujay_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:05:02 CEST 2006

Iv been reading a few hundred guides on how to do this but im failing realy
bad, i havnt realy found any coverter that will allow me to make a DvD out
of more then one mkv file. all the guildes i read tell me how to make a
single mkv to dvd. for e.g, if i have a Anime in Daul Audio and its in MKV
and its 26 episodes and each is 24mins long, how on earth to i put several
at a time on to DvD >_<