[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-devel] question about the Matroska program

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sat Nov 4 11:42:36 CET 2006

Its impolite to spam 3 mailing lists, just because you are having a
problem watching a standard MKV file. matroska-users is clearly where
this email belongs, matroska-devel is for developer communication only,
matroska-general is about general questions on the matroska project.
Also, you cant expect people to copy your email adress when replying, if
you turn to a mailing list for help, you have to subscribe first (and
may unsubscribe if your problems are solved).

Also, how should we feel inclined to help you with YOUR problem if you
are not even taking the time to tell us what programs you have installed
already, and what exactly the error messages are when playing the file
with them ?

Christian
matroska project admin