[Matroska-general] They are hiding :-) ......

thetrueavatar thetrueavatar thetrueavatar at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:53:52 CEST 2006

We are not hiding but we have changed several times of server.
Now team-mkv ( aka ™ )exists for more than 2 years with the same goal which
is to promote matroska container. And we are still waiting for this damn
matroska menu support :-)
Hopefully I have seen in another thread that you are working on it with
tcmp.

@Alex: The first message of christianW was on december 2003
See
http://teammkv.jexiste.fr/index.php?showtopic=1487&hl=
for his presentation ;-)

Anyway, you are always welcome on this board since without you there won't
be any team-mkv.

If you are interested, we have started our mkv database which regroup more
than 1000 films only in mkv.
http://centralmkv.free.fr/

thetrueavatar