[Matroska-general] mkv conversion

James Glover eyamaz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 13:58:59 CEST 2006

   Your guy's web page is helpful for making a mkv into a dvd ONY if the person is using dvd santa. Personally I don't like dvd santa. For every one else out there that doesn't use dvd santa, check out http://www.riverpast.com/en/prod/videocleaner/index.php

  The River Past video cleaner supports mkv (packs required) conversion and even has web tutorials to show you. Since river past is also a microsoft affiliate, I think that means matroska is taking a big step to taking over the media formats.

  Gratz guys.

         Eyamaz