[Matroska-general] Windows Media Centre edition

See Clean Inc. seeclean at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 15:57:54 CEST 2006

Guys,

I have loved and used your product for years without a problem!  Thanks for
the great work!
I just wanted to mention a problem I have encountered with Windows Media
Centre edition.  After updating to the rollup 2,  or updating video drivers
on a second system,  the live tv playback option came up with an Application
Failure error.
Once I uninstalled the Matroska Pack everything worked fine.
I then reinstalled the pack and things are still great.

Just thought I would present this problem to you, as it cost me a few hours
of time to get to the right solution, and may be able to save time for some
others.

BTW, the systems were very different hardware in each case,  so I am
thinking it is a windows thing...big surprise there!

Thanks again,
and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions in which I
migtht be able to help out!

Steve

--
Steve Strube,