[Matroska-general] Up-to-date Windows binaries of gstreamer ? Test Player with DShow sinks ? We would gladly host them for you, if you wish to ......

ChristianHJW christian at matroska.org
Sat Dec 30 19:55:15 CET 2006

Hi Dev Team,

a pitty that still there is no sign for the Windows port on your
homepage, not even a short note or the like.

I am offering to create a short landing page over New Year, hosted on
matroska.org (could be http://gstreamer.matroska.org ) or elsewhere,
simple HTML, explaining a bit the idea behind having a Windows port at
all, and pointing people to a link where they could obtain some first
trial binaries, just to play with.

However, as i dont know how to use a compiler, i need somebody compiling
the stuff for me. I understand Xeris is dead ? Who is driving the win32
compile forward now ? Is there any other free test player or converter
app running on Windows existing as of today ?

Thanks for a short note. You should abuse my commitment as long as its
valid ;) ....

Christian
matroska project admin
http://www.matroska.org

P.S. I am not subscribed to gstreamer-devel , so i would appreciate if
you could copy me on your reply (CC) ... else it will take a while until
i can read your reply, as i am using news.gmane.org to read this list.