[Matroska-general] RE: Adding matroska (MKV) support to your DVD players, after OGM support is accomplished

service at oppodigital.com service at oppodigital.com
Wed Aug 30 19:39:22 CEST 2006

Christian,

OGG/OGM support is not officially recognized, as it is not fully
functional on our DVD player (secondary subtitles and audio streams are
non-selectable with OGM files).

I will forward your interest in helping us introduce MKV support on our
line of DVD products to the engineers.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
OPPO Digital, Inc.