[Matroska-general] Adding matroska (MKV) support to your DVD players, after OGM support is accomplished

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Aug 30 12:53:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

i am Christian, one of the admins of the matroska dev team. We were
informed you recently added OGM support to your player, although we can
not find any reference to that on your homepage :
http://oppodigital.com/opdv971h.html

Please feel free to contact us, should you request our help and support
to add MKV support to you units also. We do have Integer C playback
libraries available to be able to give support to this, and we would
give you the software free of cost and obligations.

Here the contact details :

email : admin at matroska.org   or
           dev at matroska.org

Best regards