[Matroska-general] Is there anyway to suppress 'Haali Media Splitter' error popup messages?

Pigeon fredit at charter.net
Thu Aug 10 07:56:04 CEST 2006

I have a custom program that utilizes WMP and  decrypts content
before each viewing.. and Haali Media Splitter popups with either
'Error: can't open file: the media type of this file is not
recognized' or 'first element in file is not EBML' (error depends on
if I installed 'Cole2k.net' 's codec pack with Haali or CoreAVC with
Haali.

After I click 'OK' button, my media plays back fine.. so all I need
to do is suppress these error messages and I will be fine.

Any ideas?

thanks