[Matroska-general] Matroska Dvd Conversion

Charles Yang kcusnza at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:18:35 CEST 2006

A two part question.

As stated by the DVD conversion guide on the matroska site, the Matroska
file should be able to be played on Windown Media Player Classic. However
each each time I attempt to open the file with  Windows media player classic
it freezes on me yet it works fine with the newest version of Windows media
player as well as on ZoomPlayer. Is this a problem when it comes to MKV to
DVD conversion?

Also when converting some MKV file before the actual conversion starts a box
pops up saying
"The file contains embedded truetype fonts. Do you want to load these
fonts?" Should I select yes or no? And does this have any effect if I wish
to extract the subtitles from the file?

Thankyou in advance for your time and help.