[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-users] Please Help!!!

Liisachan seelie at faireal.net
Sun Apr 23 14:24:29 CEST 2006

Hi,

your question is not really related to Matroska,
but related to how BT works.

Anyway, if it were the first 11 MB of 395 MB MKV it
would play, but that's not the case because most bt clients get
the pieces in a random order.

Your imagination:

- I have [1][2][3]...[11] of [1][2][3]...[395] but [1][2][3]...
doesn't play.

Reality:

- You have [24][39][65][98] or something like that.