[Matroska-general] Please Help!!!

Devender Parmar unonymouz at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 23 13:12:34 CEST 2006

Hi!
  I am currently downloading a torrent which is a mkv anime video. It's  total size is 395 MB and I have downloaded about 11 MB of it. I have  download Matroska Full Pack 1.1.2 and The Core Media Player and have  used the Matroska CDL plugin while using that player. But still it  doesn't play that partially downloaded mkv file and it shows an error  that the first element in the file is not EBML and hence it is unable  to play that file. I have attached the corresponding log file along  with this E-Mail. Please inform me as soon as you find out anything and  please reply. I have tried out everything and am TOTALLY frustrated.  Please Reply!!!