[Matroska-general] Re: Most recent email adress of Gabest ?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Sep 11 18:39:46 CEST 2005

Hey Gabest, good to see you are alive :) ! Pls. if you find the time,
join us on irc.corecodec.com/.org #matroska , there are a lot of news.
Steve Lhomme is now working for DivX Networks and there is even hardware
support for MKV files in the works now.

Thanks for the info about TMPG, we will investigate the problem now. Is
it possible that TMPG requires a real splitter instead of a source
filter, like Haali's filter ?

Christian