[Matroska-general] Most recent email adress of Gabest ?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Sep 11 17:20:36 CEST 2005

As all my attempts to find a software company cooperating with us on the
MKV-to-DVD conversion have failed, we have to try to make Haali's
splitter work with TMPGencoder and its DShow reader source filter. I
thought it would be a good first step to ask Gabest what he did to make
his splitter work with TMPG , but i fear the email adress i have

gabest AT freemail DOT hu

i hopelessly outdated ? Does anyone in the team or from the subscribed
users have a more recent adress by chance ?