[Matroska-general] Sometimes we solve bugs too !

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Oct 13 23:44:06 CEST 2005

Check this report I found on a blog...

http://peculate-1e8963.blogspot.com/2005/10/toshiba-portg-m200-and-windows-xp.html

"Toshiba Portégé M200 and Windows XP TabletPC Edition 2005 context menu
lag solved!
By chance I seem to have finally "solved" the annoying context menu lag
on my TabletPC! :) How was it done? I just installed the "Matroska Pack
Full v1.1.1" (which contains many common audio and video codecs) and
enabled its context menu extension. The most obvious (but not
necessarily true) explanation is that installing Matroska's context menu
extension somehow fixed the context menu bug which was presumably
introduced by upgrading my TabletPC to Windows XP SP2. Now I'm really
happy that my productivity is not restrained by this bug anymore :)"

Now what is this Context Menu thing ? The equivalent of the right click
(long click) ?