[Matroska-general] testing plan of a matroska demux

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Oct 12 09:22:39 CEST 2005

Hey,

On Wednesday 12 October 2005 03:39, mimine wrote:

> i'm working on a matroska demux embdded to a specific processor!

This sounds very interesting. Could you tell us a bit more about the
system you're developping for?

> i need a plan for my tests if you can help me please do it by mailing
> me!

What exactly do you need? Sample/reference files including all or a
specific subset of Matroska features? I'm sure that we can help you out;
you just need to be a bit more precise about what you need in the first
place :)

Mosu