[Matroska-general] Matroska help

Lupine Aura lupineaura at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 00:26:36 CEST 2005

Hi everyone,
 I am hoping you can help me. I am not a computer newbie, but I am not the
expert most of you are! I downloaded a video Matroska file, and need to open
it. I downloaded the full pack from the Matroska website. I didn't do
anything else (I didn't know if I needed to). Now, when I try to open the
file in Windows Media Player, I get video but no sound. I tried VLC Media
Player, and the first time I got sound but no video, and now it won't open
at all. WinMPlayer and DivX player won't open the file at all.
 Please help :)
Thanks!