[Matroska-general] No Video

Mike Williams the_jackelheaded_man at ignmail.com
Fri Oct 7 20:57:14 CEST 2005

Dear Sir or Ma'am,
     I have a group of .mkv files that refuse to show video. Both Audio Tracks work but this is no help. I've tried running them in Real Media Player, Windows Media Player, and The Core Media Player and no video has yet to show up. I have all codecs that seemed necessary: Divx, mkv, avi, and various others. It may be that I don't have the XviD codec but thats due to the fact that I couldn't find one that you didn't need to have intricate knowledge of decoding to use. so if you think that not having the Xvid codec is the problem please direct me to an easy install version, if you think the files might be corrupted then let me try and send you a copy of one of them for your delibiration. Please help.

Regards,
Michael Williams

http://www.ign.com
Upgrade to Premium IGN Email