[Matroska-general] MKA Question

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Nov 29 21:38:47 CET 2005

Eric,

you have to understand that matroska is a general use container,
supporting many different audio compression formats. Without more
information about your MKV file, we have no idea what is missing. If you
have the matroska full pack installed, there is a tool called
matroskadiag.exe coming with it. Use it to find out what type of audio
streams are used in your MKV file, by sending us the text log from the
file info tab (just paste it into an email text body).

Christian
matroska project admin

P.S. Requests like this normally belong to the matroska-users mailing list