[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-devel] a new icon design

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Nov 16 19:39:17 CET 2005

Thanks, I'll send that to the people using a Matroska icon.

What about making the lower part (text background) with a black or blue
colour and make the symbol bigger than the original. Because right now
it looks tiny and full of white. It's hard to know what it is when
quickly scanning a folder with the eyes.