[Matroska-general] after installation i have problems with nero

Brian Carb aeridyne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:34:30 CET 2005

Hello, I needed to use the full matroska codec pack to allow me to watch a
bunch of anime episodes i have. In order to see them I have to install the
Haili (default box checked) and FFDshow (default again) and I can uncheck
everything else. and this works i can watch my shows with media player,
however there is a problem, after I install them and try to use nero, nero
messes up all the time especially when i am adding files, it never gets
through that and always errors and i see the little ffdshow things flash
quickly in the lower right hand corner of the taskbar. Do you know how I can
fix this so that nero can work while they are installed? Thank you.