[Matroska-general] Audio Problem

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Nov 7 22:31:46 CET 2005

Kawaru Is My Name schrieb:

> I can't get this mkv file to play one audio. It keeps having dual
> sounds. Like japanese and english. How do I change it to only japanse
> or english?

Impossible. You are probably using a very old version of our matroska
playback pack, or you are not using it at all. For somebody coming from
Japan, your error description is very unprecise. You could at least have
told us what player you are using to play MKV files and what you have
installed before to support MKVs on your machine.

After installing the latest lite pack from http://packs.matroska.org,
your problem should be gone

Christian
matroska project admin