[Matroska-general] Use (Unpack) A Matroska - File

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Mar 31 09:02:52 CEST 2005

Hey,

> How can I unpack this File and convert the Songs in Ogg or mp3 - Files
> (jpg/tiff for Pictures).
> please give me the description in a simple (dummies) English.

You can use mkvextract from the mkvtoolnix package available at
http://www.bunkus.org/videotools/mkvtoolnix/ It is only a command line
utility though. There's also a GUI for it from someone else available at
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?threadid=73819 but I don't how if
it supports all the features you'd need (CUE sheet and attachment
extraction).

Mosu