[Matroska-general] file extension of Japanese and content negotiation

Yudai Ishikawa ishikawa at arielworks.com
Wed Mar 30 18:12:53 CEST 2005

Hi.

I have a question about the file extensions of matroska.org.
I think that the extension of "Japanese" is not ".jp" but ".ja".
("jp" is COUNTRY code, not language)
May I change the file names that have .jp extension in SVN?

One more question. This is also about languages of the pages.
I think we should use "content negotiation" which checks
"Accept" header fields (like: en-us, en, ja) of the HTTP requests and
replies the pages in optimum language (according to file extension)
automatically.
All we have to do is to add a line "Option +Multiviews" to .htaccess.
What do you think?

Yudai