[Matroska-general] Question on GStreamer for Windows

Bruce A. Rady barady at radtime.com
Wed Jun 29 21:11:04 CEST 2005

Hello  Zaheer Abbas Merali :

I am trying to get GStreamer running under Windows and I noticed your name
on the GStreamer web site in the dev mailing lists.  Could you please
provide us some help?  The primary question is below.

We have succesfully compiled and installed Steve Lhomme's modified libraries
from his debug source code and have installed all the Gnu tools (flex,
etal.) and added them to the path (actually, Dev Studio's directories).  We
are using Dev Studio .NET 2003 (Version 7.1.3008) under Win XP.

The problem we are getting is the following (occurs when compiling
libgstreamer project):

    t:\GStreamer\gstreamer-0.8.10\gst\gst.c(487) : error C2065: 'LIBDIR' :
undeclared identifier

This is probably something very simple.  Thanx in advance for any help
anyone on the mailing list can give.

Regards,

Bruce Rady
barady at radtime.com