[Matroska-general] MIssling links to foobar2000 in the downloads page for Windows ?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Jun 5 08:34:09 CEST 2005

Hi,

it seems that the fb2k developer, this is what i heard through the
grapevine, does not actively continue to develop matroska support in his
player because he feels constantly ignored by our lead devs ( a kind of
rivalry i guess ). I have to admit that i was puzzled by the fact, that
my old links to fb2k have been completely removed from the Windows
download page when this page has been reworked in clean XHTML style.

Can we add the link again, and also a link to Toff's latest matroska
plugin for fb2k ? It hasnt been included into any 'official' fb2k
installer packs yet, dont know why. I still feel we need matroska
support in fb2k, at least until crappy winamp has matured and gets a
suitable API allowing to treat containers different from codecs, and
somebody takes the time to code a matroska plugin for it.