[Matroska-general] Re: [Fwd: Nokia and GStreamer]

Atamido paul at msn.com
Sat Jun 4 00:44:09 CEST 2005

The Nokia 770 uses Gstreamer?  It looks like a cool device, but isn't
mplayer typically what used by the embedded market?  I wonder why Nokia
chose Gstreamer over one of the other options.  Not a complaint, I was
just under the impression that the Gstreamer framework required more
resources than some other options.

Atamido