[Matroska-general] Re: [Matroska-devel] Re: ratDVD navigation filter sourcecode

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Fri Jul 29 07:51:38 CEST 2005

You're a dreamer. What collaboration ? I was asking him politely in an
earlier message to publish his filter sources, so we can have a look.
His answer was wrapping libdvdnav into a COM interface to access it from
his navigation filter, guess why that is ? Because he cares so much
about the GPL ??
It's more than clear that this guy has commercial interests about
ratDVD, and for this very reason he won't publish those keyelements of
his program. This post is the first step only, next step will be calling
on the GNU lawyers for GPL violation, this is the ONLY way to get his
sourcecode. And BTW, this was a group decision on IRC, while you were
absent.

Christian