[Matroska-general] [Fwd: Matroska Pack Full 1.1.1 has been added in Superdownloads!]

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Jul 26 23:48:19 CEST 2005

FYI

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Matroska Pack Full 1.1.1 has been added in Superdownloads!
Datum: 	Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:14:41 -0300
Von: 	info at superdownloads.com.br
An: 	chris at matroska.org

Dear Matroska,

*Matroska Pack Full 1.1.1 *Has been added in Superdownloads. We'd like
to keep in direct contact with you, that's why we're sending you this
e-mail.

Help us help you! Keep us informed about Matroska Pack Full updates and
other software you develop. If you run a sort of *Application
Submission* mailing list, please include updates at superdownloads.com .br
<mailto:updates at superdownloads.com.br> on it.

Superdownloads is also a PAD Enabled site. If you work with PAD files,
please send us PAD URLs pointing to XML versions and we'll do the rest.
For more information about PAD Files please visit visit www.asp-sh
areware.org/pad/ <http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad/> and start sending
us PADs today!

If you want to take a look in Matroska Pack Full download page, please
browse to www.superdownloads.com.br/download/i36423.html
<http://www.superdownloads.com.br/download/i36423.html>

Please bookmark www.superdownloads.com.br/info/inenglish.html
<http://www.superdownloads.com.br/info/inenglish.html> because you'll
find all information necessary there.

This is an automatic generated message. But if you have questions, you
can reply it.

Best Regards,

*Superdownloads Team*
info at superdownloads <mailto:info at superdownloads.com.br>