[Matroska-general] Problem of matroska full version pack

Rachel Lou poooh29 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:58:12 CEST 2005

Hi,

I had downloaded the Matroska Pack Full v1.1.1, after the installation, the
FFD show could not run and some of the others programme could not run as
well. My computer shows that there is a missing DLL file, then I tried to
uninstall and reinstall still cannot solve this problem. And I also tried
to install an older version, still can't work.

So, could you tell me is there other software can play mkv file ? Or,
maybe, I think is the pack itself have problems.
Thanks!

Regards,
Linda