[Matroska-general] problems in the visualization

J-M LL-R jmllr at email.com
Sun Jul 3 18:25:39 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I downloaded a 700 MB file in .mkv format and when I try to play the file
that freezes after 3 seconds of just hear the voice and not being able to
see any image.

Why can't I visualize anything if I did download the latest Martoska code
pack?.

What's going on?. Could you please help me out on this regard so
important to visualize any file in .mkv format?

Thanks for all in advance.

The 700 MB file is the second half of this years' NBA finals (game 1) in
HDTV  that I found in the emule program.

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm