[Matroska-general] menues in MKV

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Fri Jan 28 21:04:06 CET 2005

Thanx for your interrest in Matroska :)

We are aware about that and will hopefully be able to convert DXN files
to Matroska files too :)

The status of menu in Matroska is :
* specs complete
* muxing compliant files work
* we need playback (will be hard on DirectShow, but we're going to do it
in VLC too)

So you just need to wait for a fine VLC version in the coming
weeks/months. It will be this year for sure. And hopefully before DXN
release their stuff...