[Matroska-general] Re: burning mkv files

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Thu Jan 27 23:46:06 CET 2005

TMPGEnc.  Use Google for instructions.
  "Chris" <kwit78 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BAY20-DAV7234517A27C3F8DF42DDDC1780 at phx.gbl...
  Hello,
  I have encountered numerous problems trying to burn an mkv file to dvd/svcd/vcd. I would like to know how i can create one file - avi/mpg - which contains both the audio and the video, so i can then use dvd autoring software to make a dvd.
  I have tried lots of programs which are supposed to do the job but they have not been successful. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated while i still have hair!!
  Thanks,
  Chris Lewis