[Matroska-general] Re: burning mkv files

Chris kwit78 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 20:23:58 CET 2005

Hello,
I have encountered numerous problems trying to burn an mkv file to dvd/svcd/vcd. I would like to know how i can create one file - avi/mpg - which contains both the audio and the video, so i can then use dvd autoring software to make a dvd.
I have tried lots of programs which are supposed to do the job but they have not been successful. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated while i still have hair!!
Thanks,
Chris Lewis