[Matroska-general] two languages playing at same time

Tony W broktbones at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 20:38:21 CET 2005

While watching the series rahxephon, the first half of
the series was in .ogm format so i installed Lazy
Man's MKV, and it played if smoothly.  However, the
rest of the series is in .mkv format and when i watch
it with window media player 9, the original japanese
voices and the dubbed ones are on at the same time,
with no option to allow me to disable the dubbed, even
with your mkv pack installed.  Please help me solve
this issue, the series was getting real good! Thanks.