[Matroska-general] Matroska on CoreCodec

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Thu Jan 6 12:52:21 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

As we have many tasks and softwares in the work, I thought we needed
something to keep track of our TODO and future plans and also allow
users to submit bug reports easily. And instead of installing softwares
to do that on our own, the obvious choice was to do that on CoreCodec.

So the project is back on CoreCodec :
http://corecodec.org/projects/matroska/

I only enabled the stuff we don't have on our 'own' server. That means
I've disables CVS/SVN, file downloads, mailing lists and forums (the
CoreCodec forums are enough).

I think all people involved in Matroska should register on CoreCodec.ORG
so that we can keep track and assign "tasks" to each other (usually
auto-assigned).