[Matroska-general] Re: Standards body submission?

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Sun Jan 2 09:21:21 CET 2005

Christian HJ Wiesner a écrit :
> Hi Stephen,
>
> thanks a lot for your encouraging words.
>
> 1. I havent talked to the main developers and project admins of
> matroska, Steve 'robux4' Lhomme, and Moritz 'mosu' Bunkus yet, but i
> agree this should be done soon after the matroska specs went 1.0 'stable'.

As you can see on the TODO page, I'd like to write (with you all) a
DocBook document with more details about the format. It will take some
time. But that's needed, as the current specs are only good when you
know the format already.

> 2. More than money, we need active help by new team members. If you are
> interested to join the team, and are prepared to invest some of your
> free time into the project, please tell me briefly what your education
> is and where you have some knowledge in ( HTML, XHTML, C, C++, Java,
> etc. ) and what languages you are speaking, and we would gladly welcome
> you in our team.

Indeed, money is evil. And we would have no idea on how to *share* it.