[Matroska-general] Re: Standards body submission?

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Sun Jan 2 09:13:50 CET 2005

Hi Stephen,

thanks a lot for your encouraging words.

1. I havent talked to the main developers and project admins of
matroska, Steve 'robux4' Lhomme, and Moritz 'mosu' Bunkus yet, but i
agree this should be done soon after the matroska specs went 1.0 'stable'.

2. More than money, we need active help by new team members. If you are
interested to join the team, and are prepared to invest some of your
free time into the project, please tell me briefly what your education
is and where you have some knowledge in ( HTML, XHTML, C, C++, Java,
etc. ) and what languages you are speaking, and we would gladly welcome
you in our team.

3. Are you talking about playback of MKV files from a HTTP server ( this
should work fine with any player ), or live streaming ?

Regards

Christian
matroska project admin