[Matroska-general] Re: Nothing works to playback Matroska files.

Paul Bryson paul at msn.com
Sun Jan 2 08:01:49 CET 2005

"Abrasha" wrote...
> I don't think this format is ever going to be worth anything.
>
> In fact, in my humble opinion, in it's current state
>
> MATROSKA BLOWS!

What an incredible way to seek a lack of assistance from someone.  Tell them
that their product will never be worth anything...  Someday I hope to attain
such high levels of superiority over my fellow man.

Please attempt all of the solutions listed here for playback of the file.
Once the file can be played back, you should be able to re-encode the file
using TMPGEnc.
http://packs.matroska.org/issues/

Also, basic questions should be sent to the matroska-users mailing list.
Please do not reply directly to my email as I will not see your reply.

If you need additional assistance, we will need more information from you
about your file.  A kinder attitude can also go a long way to obtaining more
in depth information from people.

Atamido