[Matroska-general] New version of matroskasplitter from Gabest

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Fri Feb 11 08:42:17 CET 2005

Hey,

> As for "changelog," probably
> + Dirac support added (V_DIRAC)

That's very interesting because we ( = the official Matroska team) has
not done anything with Dirac, especially not specified how to store it
in Matroska. Although I don't have any idea if Dirac might require
special treatment or if it's just a matter of defining the CodecID
(V_DIRAC seems fine to me) I don't like it that others simply put stuff
into Matroska with an "official" CodecID without talking to us.

Mosu