[Matroska-general] I need help with the Mastroka files and .mkv

a a fzero_01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 17:32:53 CET 2005

    hello I went to the site:

  http://packs.matroska.org/

  Matroska Pack Full v1.1.2 (2005-10-15) doesnt work because I'm using Windows 98

  Matroska Pack Lite v1.1.2 (2005-10-15) does not install completely
  there is an error associated with this pack I donwload and try to install.

  it says "Runtime Error.  this application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.  please contact the application's support team for more information."

  why is this happening??   I try earlier lite packs but they fail to play the video I want to play, which is a mastroka file.

  I use windows media player classic version 6.4.7.7.

  and I have another windows media player classic version 6.4.8.2.  but it doesnt work there either.

  >I'vev also downloaded the Core Media Player.   I believe it has mastroka installed in it too.  but when I play the .mkv files on it it says "the source filter for this file could not be loaded"  so I'm still missing something.   most likely the k-Lite Pack but I can't do a successfull installation with it.  Im using v1.1.2

  when k-lite pack extracts "unicows.dll"   that's where the error stops the installation.
  and says the application requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way

  please help, thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com